Instagram and Facebook generic images to share on your social media
Click on an image and save to your device. (All images are free to use)
Suggested text for posts (If you need any ideas)
WIN A $38k GAY WEDDING !
We are so excited to announce that we have jumped on board to help create Australia’s First Legal Gay Wedding in a competition that you can win.
Enter by going to www.firstgaywedding.com
Tag someone who would love to win this prize!
Proudly supported by @gaysydneyaustralia @mrgayprideaus @eikonmag
The prize includes #zestwaterfront #weddingvenue #pieronesydney #kombiweddings #littlelaneevents #beachesballoons #marriagecelebrant #weddingstyling #weddingmusic #weddingband #weddingdress #weddingcar #weddingnight #weddingceremony #weddingphotographer #weddingvideographer #thelovesign #weddingcake #weddingflowers
#gaywedding #loveislove #yes #gayweddingsydney #gayweddingcompetition
For your convenience, listed below is a list of the insta handles for all the other suppliers/prizegivers.
Zest Waterfront Venues, The Spit @zest_waterfront_venues
Pier One Sydney @pieronesydney @pieroneweddings
Kombi Weddings @kombiweddings
Little Lane Events @littlelaneevents
Lisa Parker Marriage Celebrant @marriedbylisa
Beaches Balloons @beachesballoons
japonica Weddings @__japonica__
DnM Wedding Films @dnmweddingfilms
Photography by Katsu Nojiri @photographybykatsunojiri
The Love Sign @thelovesign
Flashback Photobooths @flashbackphotobooths
Distinctive Cakes @distinctive_cakes
Peter Trends Bridal @petertrendsbridal
Event Entertainers @event_entertainers
HF Wedding Cars @hfweddingcars
David Francis, Mr Gay Australia, 2017 @davidfrancis19
Rose from My Addiction Makeup @roseee_makeup
Sydney Wedding Photographer Katsu Photography will share images from the wedding with all suppliers/prizegivers for your future promotional purposes.
A second shooter will capture all the background detail with a focus on capturing images for the suppliers/prizegivers.
In addition to the wedding video for the wedding couple, Dave Cowling from DnM Wedding Films has kindly agreed to produce a short video of the wedding with a focus on the suppliers for your promotional use Eikon Magazine will keep a database of the entrant’s details to pass on to you for future marketing purposes.
We are producing a series of Instagram media for suppliers to use during the competition period.
- We are aiming to have national radio, TV & print coverage.
- We currently in talks with KISS FM. Kyle and Jackie O may broadcast the ceremony but this is not yet confirmed as it will depend on the date of the ceremony. At this stage, they are very interested in promoting the competition so we will aim to get something on air in the next few weeks with some possibility of involvement on the day of the wedding.
- There will be PRESS RELEASES sent to all media on Monday 20 November 2017.
- There will be PRESS RELEASES to all MEDIA CHANNELS ANNOUNCING THE WINNER
- The media will be invited to cover the wedding
- Our wedding is strongly supported by the Gay Community. We are also expecting it to go a bit viral. There will be targeted posts on
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts targeting our key audience by Eikon Magazine (Combined audience 32k+)
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts by Gay Sydney Australia (Combined audience 25k+)
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts by Mr Gay Australia 2017
- Your business logo will also be listed on the EIKON Magazine wedding landing page website as a preferred wedding supplier with a direct link to your website. (Estimated Unique monthly views 35k+)
We are unable to guarantee you a return on your investment. The exposure will be totally reliant on the support we get from the media and sharing by both contestants and suppliers. We strongly encourage you to promote your own generous involvement by promoting the competition on your own website and social media channels.
The marketing and & PR plan will be in two parts.
(1) The call for registrations. Targeting gay couples of all ages who are ready to legally marry
(2) The promotion of announcement and wedding. Targeting the general public surrounding the historic moment of the first legal gay wedding
- We aim to be Australia’s first legal gay wedding
- You could win the ultimate gay wedding. Register now!
- Win the wedding of your dreams….and it’s legal
- Prize package valued at $36,970