Gay Nation is produced to provide information, images and video to our gay and lesbian communities. We value social participation, passion, kindness and acceptance as being fundamental to why publish Gay Nation.
We primarily use our social channels to share our news and our accomplishments as well as to provide a voice and platform for everyone within our community to share what is important to them. We value your thoughts, your interactions and your contributions.
We want to provide open forums where the conversation is lively, topics can be discussed without fear and both good and bad feedback about the organisation can be shared with us.
So that everyone has an opportunity to participate and engage within our social channels, we’ve adopted some key guidelines that we ask all users to follow.
- Please don’t share private or confidential information, yours or someone else’s. There are many other ways to do that other than on our social media or website.
- Please don’t share inappropriate content including anything obscene, threatening or offensive. Think before you post.
- Please be respectful of each other, our staff and our contributors. Be kind, read, listen and have empathy to others. It’s ok to disagree but it’s not ok to be disrespectful.
- Please be constructive with any criticism of Gay Nation or others.
- Please don’t solicit sales or spam our profiles without our permission.
- From time to time we may need to moderate and remove content posted on our social channels that we feel breach these guidelines. We may decide to block or ban users that have either significantly or repeatedly breached these guidelines.
We’ll try to be consistent with any moderation but if you feel that we’ve made a mistake, please contact our team on [email protected] with an outline of what’s happened so we can investigate further. We’ll endeavour to provide you with a timely, written response.
Reporting Inappropriate Content
While our channels are monitored we might sometimes miss something that shouldn’t be on our pages. Please feel free to either use the inbuilt reporting or messaging functionality of each platform, or contact our team using [email protected] so that any inappropriate content can be reviewed and removed if necessary.