30 Male Models in 30 Days is the brainchild of Sydney photographer Andrew Stubbersfield where he wanted to encourage more men in Sydney to get involved in photo shoots. Today we introduce you to the 17th model of the Sydney campaign.
David Francis has happily answered a list of Eikon’s Five Favourite Questions, just to find out a little more about our Day 17 model.
1. Are you Gay, Bi, Straight or something else? Human
2. Describe your first kiss? My first kiss was my birthday one year during a game of spin the bottle. There was one girl and 3 guys playing, I’ll let you do the math.
3. Explain your most embarrassing moment? It takes a lot to embarrass me but for some reason I always go a little shy and red when ever people sing happy birthday to me, I just kind of feel awkward and don’t know what to do.
4. What do you want to get out of life? The million dollar question! I guess the main thing I want to get out of life is to genuinely be happy and have success in whatever endeavours I embark on or commit to. I’m also a big believer in giving back to the community so ensuring I make the time to help others out who may be going through hard times.
5. Which A-list character/star are you most like? Coming from a social media background and after watching the entire series of Chasing Cameron I see a lot of similarities in character, drive and motivation to Cameron Dallas. I admire his commitment to not only entertain and produce quality content but to use his enormous following to help others in need for causes close to him. Obviously, on a different scale, social media has afforded me some amazing opportunities in the past few years such as becoming Mr. Gay Pride Australia and ambassador roles with various charities.
For more information about the 30 in 30 campaign or to express interest in being a part of the next competition visit the website here.
Last Updated on Jul 18, 2017