30 Male Models in 30 Days is the brainchild of Sydney photographer Andrew Stubbersfield where he wanted to encourage more men in Sydney to get involved in photo shoots. Today we introduce you to the 10th model of the Sydney campaign.
Jorge Soler has happily answered a list of Eikon’s Five Favourite Questions, just to find out a little more about our Day 10 model.
1. Are you Gay, Bi, Straight or something else? Gay
2. Describe your first kiss? Fourth grade, playing spin the bottle after school. I was eight and she was nine – and much taller. I can’t remember what that first kiss felt like, but I do remember this girl (poor Cecilia, bless her) became my girlfriend and we had a wedding with plastic rings.
3. Explain your most embarrassing moment?I won’t tell you the absolute most embarrassing one, but a close second would probably involve a douche malfunction – TMI?
4. What do you want to get out of life? This may sound corny, but I’m a romantic at heart: hubby, two kids, and a cat (sorry, not a dog person)
5. Which A-list character/star are you most like? I don’t know if young gays get the reference anymore, but I’d go with Friends’ Monica. Remember the episode where she loses her shit playing trivia? That’s me playing Pictionary; I’m that competitive.
For more information about the 30 in 30 campaign or to express interest in being a part of the next competition visit the website here.
Last Updated on Jul 10, 2017