30 Male Models in 30 Days is the brainchild of Sydney photographer Andrew Stubbersfield where he wanted to encourage more men in Sydney to get involved in photo shoots. Today we introduce you to the 13th model of the Sydney campaign.
Julian Rothert has happily answered a list of Eikon’s Five Favourite Questions, just to find out a little more about our Day 13 model.
1. Are you Gay, Bi, Straight or something else? Gay
2. Describe your first kiss? My first kiss…I think it was pretty early with 6 or something. It was with a girl and it felt a bit strange (of course if you consider that I found out a couple of years later that I am gay)
3. Explain your most embarrassing moment? haha… to be honest, I had a couple of those moments in my life because I am kind of clumsy sometimes. But I think the most embarrassing moment was actually in one of my old Jobs where I was running into a glass door on my first day and most of the people have seen it because it was right next to a big conference room. This could have been a good gif if I think about this scenario again Haha.
4. What do you want to get out of life? That’s a tough question. Well, I would say I just wanna enjoy my life and do as much as possible. I think most people just think about a big career and they totally forget to enjoy their lives. I don’t wanna be that kind of person because then you start to regret later that you haven’t done more than having a great career in your life. Of course, I have wanna have kind of like a good career as well but I think it’s all about having a good work/life balance.
5. Which A-list character/star are you most like? Lindsay Lohan (one of my best friends told me that there are similarities haha)
For more information about the 30 in 30 campaign or to express interest in being a part of the next competition visit the website here.
Last Updated on Jul 13, 2017